Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Walgreens and Mail

Today was a okay day for shopping.  I stopped by Walgreens today and though they didn't have everything I was hoping to get, (I'll check another tomorrow), I did make out good with what I got.

Here was my transaction:
Get 4 -  Glade decor scents refills - on sale 3/$3 use 2 x Save $2 off on any 2 Glade Products (excluding 8 oz. room spray and Glade Solid Air Fresheners from Right@Home.
and 1 Ten Soda (I got 7UP) on Sale for $1 and you get $1 register rewards
Pay $1.11 and get $1.00 in register rewards so total = $0.11

Not bad, it made me happy. We use lots of air fresheners (I like it when the house smells nice.) These glade air fresheners are nice because even though they say refill on them you don't need the actual thing to put them in. The package acts as the holder for them.

If you need cans of soda you could then do another transaction and roll your $1 register reward. Walgreens has the 12 packs of Ten soda (7UP TEN, A&W TEN, Canada Dry TEN, RC TEN Cola, or Sunkist TEN) for $2.99. Use the $1 off coupon in this months coupon book, found in the store, ours are with the weekly fliers. Also use your $1 register reward from the previous transaction and you get a 12 pack of soda for $0.99 + deposit. 

Then you would end up with 4 air fresheners, 1 two liter of soda and a 12 pack of soda all for just over $2 out of pocket. 

It's also been a good week for mail. I got tons of freebies. Who doesn't like that and full size samples on some to boot.

Excedrin - 24ct box

Lipton Tea 3 bags + coupon and a coupon for free sample paint from Lowes

Full size sample of Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo.  I think there was a coupon on the box too but I was so excited I tore it off before I took the picture.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment