Thursday, April 11, 2013

A bit about the blog.

Random Moments and Thoughts - That is what this blog is about. I have so many miscellaneous things that I'd love to share that I figured a random blog would work.

So what are some of the things you might find me posting about on here.....maybe some gardening, tips and tricks that I find helpful, recipes, pictures and other random things. I'll share some of my adventures in couponing as I learn how to extreme coupon. Some of the funny and weird things that happen around my crazy family might just find it's way on here too. Maybe I'll post some of my side projects on here as well.  Just lots of randomness.

Be sure to check out my work blog CraftyDayDreams, to see the latest on what I've been up to work wise. You'll also find crafty bits and tutorials over there along with some of my gardening from the past. I've slacked on updating it.  I just started working on it again.  I have a ton of new stuff to add to it so be sure to check back at it or even better follow it too.

For now I leave you with a picture of some dwarf irises that are growing in one of my flower beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment