Friday, August 23, 2013

What my fridge says!

Ever since my kids were little my refidgerator has had magnetic letters on it.  Over the years some of the letters have been lost but what was left has still remained.  For some reason I have never had the heart to just throw them out, even though my kids are far past the age to play with magnets on the fridge. 
However there is a new game, if you want to call it that, that has emerged from having these mismatched letter lingering on the fridge.  What can you write with the letters that are left that is funny?  The hubby I think has the most fun with this but the kids enjoy seeing what the fridge says and changing it up as well.

We recently got a new fridge and of course the letters have been moved over.  Here's what the new fridge says:


Being short on letters means being creative with spelling. I think one of these days I might pick up a new set of letters to add to these.

No comments:

Post a Comment